Introducing the Prodrive P2
More info here:
Autosport International Coverage: World Premiere of the Prodrive P2 – Subdriven.com
Prodrive Creates Impreza-based P2 Sports Coupe – Subdriven.com
|Prodrive P2 Technical Specification|
Layout and chassis
Top Gear video of the Prodrive P2
Regarding Ted’s (Xanga: deadkau) earlier question of the day asking what country do I have an interest, concern, or compassion for, I’d have to say Brazil!
1. Great heritage of race car drivers (Ayrton Senna, Emerson Fittipaldi, Gil de Ferran, Helio Castroneves, Rubens Barrichello, Tony Kanaan, Nelson Piquet, Felippe Massa, Felipe Giaffone, and many more)
Here’s a photo of Gil de Ferran and me at California Speedway in 2001. Gil won the 2000 and 2001 CART Champ Car World Series Championships and also the 2003 Indy 500. In 2000, he set a closed-course world record by running a qualifying lap at 241.428 mph at California Speedway. He currently is the Sporting Director for Honda GP Ltd. (Honda Racing F1 Team).
Wallpaper anyone? Photo below from Speedcenter.com – HERE
2. Great soccer/football players/teams (Granted, I don’t know much about ’em, but they’re always fun to root for!)
3. Last, but most definitely not least, Compassion International has a significant presence there! The last child I sponsored and the current child I sponsor are both from there! May God continue to work in the lives of Brazil’s children and their respective families!
Won’t you consider sponsoring a child through Compassion International today?
Change a child’s world.
Your tax-deductible support of just $32 a month connects your child with a loving, church-based program that provides:
- Educational opportunities
- Health care and supplemental nutrition, if necessary
- Opportunities for safe, healthy recreation
- Opportunities to learn about important life skills
- Most important of all, sponsoring a child will allow your child to hear about Jesus and be encouraged to develop a lifelong relationship with God.
Our Child Sponsorship Program allows you to become a friend.
Many children in poverty feel unloved and worthless. Your letters, photos and prayers will mean more than you can possibly imagine.
Sponsoring a child will profoundly change the future for your child — and will change your own life in the process.
Compassion is highly rated.
At least 80 percent of all ministry expenditures are used on programs helping underprivileged children, and we consistently receive the highest ratings for financial integrity and program excellence.